Our Wellness Plans were developed to help make maintaining your pet’s health easy and affordable. We offer a variety of plan options that are tailored to meet the different needs of our patients for a low monthly payment.
KSAC Wellness Plan Coverage:
Comprehensive evaluation - Assesses your pet’s overall health and can help detect medical issues at an early stage.
- Ear / eye / dental exam
- Neurologic evaluation
- Musculoskeletal evaluation
- Cardiovascular/ lung evaluation
- Weight/ nutrition counseling
- Coat / skin evaluation
- Abdominal palpation
Vaccinations - Protect your pet against diseases and infections.
- Bordetella/ Dhpp/ Leptospirosis - Dog
- Rabies – Dog and Cat
- FVRCP - Cat
Diagnostic Testing - Provide important information on your pet’s internal health and detects intestinal parasites that can be harmful.
- Intestinal parasite fecal exam
- Blood testing
- Heartworm test – Dog
- Felv/Fiv test - Cat
Anesthetic Procedure - Spaying and neutering can help improve some behaviors and more importantly decreases risk of certain cancers and other serious diseases. Routine dental cleanings remove tartar accumulation which can lead to more serious issues.
- Dental scaling and polishing – Adults and Senior pets
- Spay/ Neuter – Kittens and Puppies
- Unlimited Free exams (on select plans)
- Two Free Nail trims
- $25 off of microchips
- 5% off of all prescription and over the counter products (on select plans)
- Discount on spay, neuter or dental cleanings (on select plans)